Desert Heights Charter Schools encourages the collaboration of administration, staff and parents in the education of those students attending our schools.
- Incorporated March 1st, 2003
- Is a 501(C)3 Status (Non-Profit Corporation)
- Is registered with the ADE as a public charter school.
Click the appropriate link for information regarding the Desert Heights Charter Schools’ adopted budget submitted to the Arizona Department of Education.
- FY2024 Adopted Budget Summary
- FY2024 Budget Meeting Notice
- FY2023 Adopted Budget Summary
- District/Charter Annual Financial Reports
Parents can also access the Parental Rights Handbook on the Arizona Department of Education's website for reference as well.
Meet Our Board
The Governing Board meets each month typically on the third Tuesday and the meeting agendas will be posted below 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time. The current board members include:
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
The Governing Board meets each month typically on the third Tuesday and the meeting agendas will be posted 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time. To request an item be added to an upcoming agenda, please email Ashley Munson.